Below you will find out our Inspiration collection of Parents Quotes. Parents are a precious gift from God. You’re the luckiest person in the world if your Parents are still alive. Expressing your pleasant feeling for your Parents is the best way to show them how much they are important for us.
Parents are the first teacher of their children. Someone said well that “Honour your parents and your child will honour you”. If you want to your child that they will respect you in every situation so first you should respect your Parents in every condition.
These Quotes About Parents will help you to show your loving and kind feelings and help you to appology to your Parents if you ever hurt them. Hope you relish it.
I Love My Parent Quotes
1 ) As your kids grow they may forget what you said, but won’t forget how you made them feel
2 ) Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional and forgiving.
3 ) The most loving parents and relatives commit murder with smiles on their faces. They force us to destroy the person we really are: a subtle kind of murder.
- 4 ) The best way to keep children at home is to make the home atmosphere pleasant, and let the air out of the tires.
- 5 ) In some sense every parent does love their children. But some parents are too broken to love them well.
- 6 ) A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
- 7 ) Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it.
- 8 ) Love is the chain whereby to bind a child to its parents
- 9 ) A good father is a source of inspiration and self-restraint. A good mother is the root of kindness and humbleness.
10 ) A mother’s love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking.
11 ) We may not be able to prepare the future for our children, but we can at least prepare our children for the future.
12 ) No matter how far we come, our parents are always in us.
13 ) By loving them for more than their abilities we show our children that they are much more than the sum of their accomplishments.
14 ) We may not be able to prepare the future for our children, but we can at least prepare our children for the future.
15 ) Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.
Young Parent Quotes
16 ) You spend years wishing your parents would get off your back, only to realize they’re the only ones who ever really had your back.
17 ) Passion has always been important to me. That won’t change. What changes in a woman’s perspective. I mean, I have two kids now. I’m a single parent balancing motherhood and my career. That changes the equation.
18 ) Our mother and father are our way of life.
19 ) Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands.
20 ) He that spareth his rod hateth his son; but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.
21 ) Love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark to have been loved so deeply .. will give us some protection forever.
22 ) Love is giving your kids your undivided attention and time
23 ) A parent’s love is whole no matter how many times divided.
24 ) That awkward moment when your parents try to make your friends laugh.
25 ) Why do grandparents and grandchildren get along so well? They have the same enemy – the parents.
26 ) Parents must get across the idea that “I love you always, but sometimes I do not love your behavior.
27 ) The depth of the love of parents for their children cannot be measured. It is like no other relationship. It exceeds concern for life itself. The love of a parent for a child is continuous and transcends heartbreak and disappointment.
28 ) One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.
29 ) A father’s goodness is higher than the mountain, a mother’s goodness deeper than the sea.
30 ) Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional and forgiving.
Perfect Parent Quotes
31 ) Your kids require you most of all to love them for who they are, not to spend your whole time trying to correct them.
32 ) We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves.
33 ) That’s the nature of being a parent, Sabine has discovered. You’ll love your children far more than you ever loved your parents, and – in the recognition that your own children cannot fathom the depth of your love – you come to understand the tragic, unrequited love of your own parents.
34 ) Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.
- 35 ) What it’s like to be a parent: It’s one of the hardest things you’ll ever do but in exchange it teaches you the meaning of unconditional love.
- 36 ) I think my mother is my biggest influence. There are so many things I hate about her but at the same time I’m thankful for her. All I know is that when I’m a parent I want to be just like my mom. I can talk to my mom more than any of my friends could talk to their parents.
- 37 ) No language can express the power, and beauty, and heroism, and majesty of a mother’s love. It shrinks not where man cowers, and grows stronger where man faints, and over wastes of worldly fortunes sends the radiance of its quenchless fidelity like a star.
- 38 ) Parents are the ultimate role models for children. Every word, movement and action has an effect. No other person or outside force has a greater influence on a child than the parent.
39 ) There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child.
40 ) The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
41 ) Your kids require you most of all to love them for who they are, not to spend your whole time trying to correct them.
42 ) Your children need your presence more than your presents.
43 ) It’s a funny thing about mothers and fathers. Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he or she is wonderful.
44 ) I love parents’ way of saying you have got a point “Don’t talk back at me!!”
45 ) Parents of young children should realize that few people, and maybe no one, will find their children as enchanting as they do.
46 ) When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.
47 ) My parents are my backbone. Still are. They’re the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40.
48 ) Love your parents. We are so busy growing up, we often forget that our parents are growing old.