Here we have published our next Quotes collection which is discovered by the most romantic movie Twilight.
Twilight is an American romantic fantasy film based on Stephenie Meyer’s popular novel of the same name which was released in 2008. The film stars Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson and Directed by Catherine Hardwicke. It is the first film in The Twilight Saga film series.
If you want to show your love to your loved one, so you should check out our loving 50+ Twilight Quotes Collection. These Quotes will help yu to make you loved one more closed to you. Hope you relish it.
Twilight Saga Quotes
1 ) I was consumed by the mystery Edward presented. And more than a little obsessed by Edward himself.
2 ) He unleashed the full, devastating power of his eyes on me, as if trying to communicate something crucial.
- 3 ) I’m not a ‘Twilight’ boy; I’ll never be as good looking as those lads, and that’s fair enough.
- 4 ) He looks at you like… like you’re something to eat.
- 5 ) I remember getting this scrapbook that this girl made, that I actually gave to my mom to hold onto because she has a ‘Twilight’ shrine in their house in Florida. It was just this scrapbook of me, starting with ‘Twilight,’ and the whole progression of me and my career throughout that, and other stuff that I had done in between.
- 6 ) Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved. Noble, even. That ought to count for something.
- 7 ) Ron Swanson is more than the MVP of the ‘Parks and Recreation’ squad, more than just the funniest character on TV – he’s the perfect depiction of aggrieved American manhood at the twilight of the empire.
- 8 ) Forks was literally my personal hell on earth.
- 9 ) When I read the ‘Twilight’ book, I didn’t see it as fantasy. I saw it as a love story.
- 10 ) Love prefers twilight to daylight.
11 ) What a stupid lamb, I sighed.
12 ) Mother believed that I should have an enormous amount of sleep, and so I was never really tired when I went to bed. This was the best time of day, when I could lie in the vague twilight, drifting off to sleep, making up dreams inside my head the way they should go.
13 ) As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such a twilight that we all must be most aware of change in the air – however slight – lest we become unwitting victims of darkness.
Twilight Quotes Bella
14 ) Right now I’m in ‘Twilight’ and I go around to signings and there are people screaming and crying, and it’s so surreal. I know that when this is over in a month or two and whenever ‘Twilight’s no longer relevant, that doesn’t live on for me. It’s because of this. It’s not very often that this happens for people.
15 ) Bella it’s not my fault if you are exceptionally unobservant.
16 ) Sometimes I wondered if I was seeing the same things through my eyes that the rest of the world was seeing through theirs. Maybe there was a glitch in my brain.
17 ) With ‘Twilight,’ you have these massive tomes that you have to condense. With ‘Penoza,’ we had an eight episode Dutch series that, just for the pilot alone, I condensed three episodes. So, there’s a lot of filling in and a ton of invention that has to happen to fill out eight episodes.
18 ) Before ‘Twilight,’ occasionally I would get the ‘Hey are you that girl from that movie?’ but no one knew my first and last name. The fans of the saga are amazing, and it’s very flattering.
19 ) How old are you?” “Seventeen,” he answered promptly. “And how long have you been seventeen?” His lips twitched as he stared at the road. “A while,” he admitted at last.
20 ) All action takes place, so to speak, in a kind of twilight, which like a fog or moonlight, often tends to make things seem grotesque and larger than they really are.
21 ) Twilight, a timid, fawn, went glimmering by, and Night, the dark-blue hunter, followed fast.
22 ) So did you stab Edward Cullen with a pencil or what? I’ve never seen him act like that.
23 ) Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure… than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.
24 ) For age is opportunity no less Than youth itself, though in another dress, And as the evening twilight fades away The sky is filled with stars, invisible by day.
25 ) I think any girl would throw me under a bus to be within five feet of Robert Pattinson. I actually think he’s an attractive guy. And I watched most of ‘Twilight,’ and I think he was really intriguing.
26 ) In ‘Twilight,’ you’re setting up the world. You’re introducing the world, and I was also writing in a vacuum because I didn’t know who the actors were going to be. Now you’re going to ‘New Moon’ and ‘Eclipse,’ and I could write specifically to them in my mind. So it becomes a more comfortable world.
27 ) After we shot the first ‘Twilight,’ we organized our own wrap party. We really didn’t know what this was going to be. Something like that can come at you unexpectedly, and you just have to try your best to deal with it.
28 ) Obviously, I’ve been on sets before but nothing as big as ‘Twilight.’ You forget sometimes that you’re on set of one of the biggest movies ever- so when you just sit back and think about it its just so incredible. It’s such a great learning experience.
29 ) When I get recognized for ‘Twilight,’ it’s usually a teenage girl, and they’re usually really loud. So it certainly feels like I get recognized the most from that, but it could just be because of the nature of how vocal those fans are.
30 ) My play is the ultimate expression of my feeling of the twilight of Western civilization.
Twilight Quotes Love
31 ) ‘Twilight’ has ruined me. When this is all over, flying internationally is going to be very hard for me. It is just not worth it to buy a first-class ticket, because of the cost.
32 ) The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
33 ) What a sick, masochistic lion.
- 34 ) I had been vacillating during the last month between Bruce Wayne and Peter Parker. There was no way I was going to own up to that.
- 35 ) You are my life now.
- 36 ) I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.
- 37 ) What if I’m not a superhero. What if I’m the bad guy?
- 38 ) I thought you were suppose to be pretending I don’t exist, not irritating me to death.
- 39 ) And so the lion fell in love with the lamb… he murmured. I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
- 40 ) Stupid, shiny volvo owner.
- 41 ) ‘Twilight’ passed like a fever through the sophisticated reader and the unsophisticated reader alike. People devoured those books in single sittings, over weekends, with a kind of raw intensity that is rare.
- 42 ) I’ve never tried to keep a specific person alive before, and it’s much more troublesome than I would have believed. But that’s probably just because it’s you. Ordinary people seem to make it through the day without so many catastrophes.
- 43 ) I’d never given much thought to how I would die – though I’d had reason enough in the last few months – but even if I had, I would not have imagined it like this.
- 44 ) If in the twilight of memory we should meet once more, we shall speak again together and you shall sing to me a deeper song.
- 45 ) What’s funny about that is when I was writing Twilight just for myself and not thinking of it as a book, I was not thinking about publishing, and yet at the same time I was casting it in my head. Because when I read books, I see them very visually.
46 ) I wanted to play piano in restaurants in the south of France. I went there on holiday once and I saw this guy playing in an old tuxedo. He was all disheveled, with a whisky glass on the piano. I thought that was the coolest thing. So what’s happened to me with ‘Twilight’ isn’t really what I’d planned.
47 ) Once people start throwing wet stuff I go inside.
48 ) Twilight drops her curtain down, and pins it with a star.
49 ) About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him-and I didn’t know how potent that part might be-that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
50 ) I wasn’t interesting. And he was. Interesting…and brilliant…and mysterious…and perfect…and beautiful…and possibly able to lift full-sized vans with one hand.
51 ) In the twilight, it was a vision of power.
52 ) You cannot, in human experience, rush into the light. You have to go through the twilight into the broadening day before the noon comes and the full sun is upon the landscape.
53 ) I think any girl would throw me under a bus to be within five feet of Robert Pattinson. I actually think he’s an attractive guy. And I watched most of ‘Twilight,’ and I think he was really intriguing.
54 ) It was hard to believe that someone so beautiful could be real. I was afraid that he might disappear in a sudden puff of smoke, and I would wake up.
55 ) I read the ‘Twilight’ books before the movie and the whole craze happened. And then I loved it. I was in love with Edward before every other girl that says she’s in love with him was. Because I read them a long time ago shooting a movie in Salt Lake City, and one of Stephenie Meyer’s friends said, ‘Make sure you read my friend’s book.’
56 ) Edward Cullen is staring at you.
57 ) When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.