Here below you will find out the enormous collection of Memories Quotes. Making memories is the best to way to safe a journey. It is only the things which make a reason to smile after getting old. When the old Friends and the Family member who isn’t near to you, gather they talk about them early days. How they made memories and enjoyed in them teenage, they all explain it and laugh a lot.
There you may need to say some kind words about Friendship and love. So here we have published our best collection of Quotes About Memories. We are sure that you will find out the best one according to your mood.
Memories Quotes And Sayings
1 ) Memories warm you up from the inside but they also tear you apart
2 ) If we can’t make memories, we can’t heal.
3 ) A memory is what is left when something happens and does not completely unhappen.
4 ) Memories, even bittersweet ones, are better than nothing.
5 ) Some memories may never fade
6 ) I knew that looking back on the tears would make me laugh but I never knew that looking back on the laughs would bring tears.
7 ) Creating memories is a priceless gift. Memories will last a lifetime; things only a short-period of time.
8 ) Memories are the key not to the past, but to the future.
9 ) My mind seems to be overflowing with thoughts with all the memories you’ve given me
10 ) Our memories give us voice and bear witness to history, so that others might learn. So they might celebrate our triumphs and be warned of our failures.
11 ) One song. Thousand memories
12 ) Leave the bad memories behind. And have faith in a better tomorrow
13 ) Memories never die
14 ) Take a chance. You never know how absolutely perfect something could turn out to be
15 ) Be careful who you make memories with. Those things can last a lifetime.
16 ) Memories, all those little experiences make up the fabric of our lives and on balance, I wouldn’t want to erase any of them, tempting though it may be.
17 ) Memories are special moments that tell our story
- 18 ) Memories are created by what we do not by what we think.
- 19 ) One of the best ways to make yourself happy in the present is to recall happy times from the past. Photos are a great memory-prompt, and because we tend to take photos of happy occasions, they weight our memories to the good.
- 20 ) Your memories are your jewels!
- 21 ) Memories are bullets. Some whiz by and only spook you. Others tear you open and leave you in pieces.
- 22 ) When someone you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure
- 23 ) Leftovers in their less visible form are called memories. Stored in the refrigerator of the mind and the cupboard of the heart.
- 24 ) Every man’s memory is his private literature
25 ) The best thing about memories is making them
26 ) The beautiful thing about memories is that they are yours; whether they are good, bad, or indifferent. They belong to you, and no matter where you are now.
27 ) memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are the things you never want to lose
28 ) Memories are dangerous things. You turn them over and over, until you know every touch and corner, but still you’ll find an edge to cut you.
29 ) Memories are the treasures that we keep locked deep within the storehouse of our souls, to keep our hearts warm when we are lonely.
30 ) Our memories are the only paradise from which we can never be expelled.
Quotes On Memories
31 ) Memories are forever
32 ) It’s sad to know I’m done. But looking back, I’ve got a lot of great memories.
33 ) Things end but memories last forever
34 ) Memories can be sad, but sometimes they can also save you.
35 ) Memories are not just about the past. They determine our future.
36 ) Memories are like moonbeams, we do with them what we will.
37 ) Memories of you fill my mind like thousands of bright stars in the sky
38 ) In my life I find that memories of the spirit linger and sweeten long after memories of the brain have faded.
39 ) To have memories of those you have loved and lost is perhaps harder than to have no memories.
40 ) No matter what happens some memories can never be replaced
41 ) We didn’t realize we were making memories we just knew we were having fun
42 ) Memories are good, as long as we keep them in the rearview mirror and keep moving.
43 ) Some memories are unforgettable, remaining ever vivid and heartwarming!
44 ) Keep all special thoughts and memories for lifetimes to come. Share these keepsakes with others to inspire hope and build from the past, which can bridge to the future.
45 ) I have memories – but only a fool stores his past in the future.
Memories Quotes For Friends
46 ) Memories are what warm you up from the inside. But they’re also what tear you apart.
47 ) If I could go back and do it all over again, I would
- 48 ) Cakes are special. Every birthday, every celebration ends with something sweet, a cake, and people remember. It’s all about the memories.
- 49 ) Sometimes sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks
- 50 ) But the memories won’t seem to let me go
- 51 ) If you don’t do wild things while you’re young you’ll have nothing to smile about when you’re old
- 52 ) That’s the thing about memories, you can’t forget them.
- 53 ) Memories the one thing that can never be taken away from us. Make lots of them!
- 54 ) Memories are timeless treasures of the heart
- 55 ) It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember
- 56 ) Memories are contrary things; if you quit chasing them and turn your back, they often return on their own.
57 ) Memories were the markers of the journey through life. It was necessary to know where you had come from. Only then could you know where you were going.
58 ) Memory is a glorious grab bag of the past from which one can at leisure pluck bittersweet experiences of times gone by and relive them
59 ) It’s the moments together, that change us forever
60 ) A million memories. A thousand thoughts. A hundred memories. One person
61 ) A picture is worth a thousand words but the memories are priceless
62 ) Memories are like a garden. Regularly tend the pleasant blossoms and remove the invasive weeds.
63 ) Take care of all your memories. For you cannot relive them.
64 ) Memories shared serve each one differently.
65 ) It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember
66 ) Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory