We have provided you a gigantic compilation of a John Gotti. John Gotti was born in the Bronx, New York on October 27, 1940. He was the fifth of the thirteen in him, siblings. Gotti was involved in street gangs associated with New York City mafioso from the age of 12. Gotti met his future wife Victoria DiGiorgio in 1958. The couple had their first child in April 1961, a daughter named Angel, and was married on March 6, 1962. Gotti’s condition rapidly declined, and he died on June 10, 2002, at the age of 61. The Roman Catholic Diocese of Brooklyn announced that Gotti’s family would not be permitted to have a Requiem Mass but allowed a memorial Mass after the burial. There many wish to see about John Gotti Quotes.
Top John Gotti Quotes
- 1 ) Don’t carry a gun. It’s nice to have them close by, but don’t carry them. You might get arrested.
- 2 ) It feels great. It feels magnificent.
- 3 ) I never lie to any man because I don’t fear anyone. The only time you lie is when you are afraid
- 4 ) I am thankful to finally be reunited with my wife and five children, … I did my time in prison and moved on with my life. I hope and pray that everyone will try to understand that my past is behind me and to please focus on my future and what I do from here on out.
- 5 ) Self Esteem is basic.
6 ) If I ever used my client’s name in a question he would take care of me, … I took it as a threat.
7 ) You can get much further with a kind word and a gun then you can with a kind word alone.
8 ) No one will ever kill me, they wouldn’t dare.
9 ) I’m happy. I’m financially ruined, but what are you gonna do?
10 ) Always be nice to bankers. Always be nice to pension fund managers. Always be nice to the media. In that order.
Attitude John Gotti Quotes
11 ) Judges, lawyers and politicians have a license to steal. We don’t need one.
12 ) I’ll use the cafeteria, too, your honor.
13 ) If you think your boss is stupid, remember: you wouldn’t have a job if he was any smarter.
14 ) My brother Gene, Joey DiMig,they dont roll they’re doing a thousand years now, they don`t roll, they don`t rat.
15 ) A boy has never wept…nor dashed a thousand kin.
16 ) He who is deaf, blind & silent, lives a thousand years in peace.
17 ) If a man is dumb, someone is going to get the best of him, so why not you? If you don’t, you’re as dumb as he is.
18 ) Three to One Odds I beat this.
19 ) My wife was a major obstacle. She said, ‘If you do it, we’re through. We need you in this house.
20 ) If you look it up on the Internet, it is cancer, … They refer to it as noninvasive cancer.
Best Quotes About John Gotti
- 21 ) I respectfully decline to answer because I honestly believe my answer might tend to incriminate me
- 22 ) I never lie because I don’t fear anyone. You only lie when you’re afraid.
- 23 ) My wife was a major obstacle. She said, ‘If you do it, we’re through. We need you in this house.
- 24 ) There’s no such thing as good money or bad money.There’s just money.
- 25 ) Well we know the whole situation’s full of lies, Dad. That’s just the way it is.
26 ) But Kim called that argument simply nonsense, … a man who used his name to get to the top of this criminal enterprise … a man who used his position in the family to line his pockets with millions of dollars in illegal money.
27 ) I ain’t seen her in seven years, but she’s a doll, a precious little kid.
28 ) If I was home I’d throw him off a … building. … I mean that’s the only thing they understand.
29 ) I’m OK, It would be the first free lawyer I’ve ever spoken with.
30 ) We took care of Kennedy.
Lovely John Gotti Quotes
31 ) If you think your boss is stupid, remember: you wouldn’t have a job if he was any smarter.
32 ) If I ever used my client’s name in a question he would take care of me, … I took it as a threat.
33 ) I can’t stand squealers, hit that guy.
34 ) I never lie because I don’t fear anyone. You only lie when you’re afraid.
35 ) I think you’d be better off with a lawyer who has no conflict problems.
36 ) I ain’t seen her in seven years, but she’s a doll, a precious little kid.
37 ) I’m a man’s man. I’m here to take my medicine.
38 ) Don’t carry a gun. It’s nice to have them close by, but don’t carry them. You might get arrested.
39 ) You guys are going to have to do a piece of work for the family.
40 ) If you look it up on the Internet, it is cancer, … They refer to it as noninvasive cancer.
41 ) It takes many steppingstones, you know, for a man to rise. None can do it unaided.