Here is the colossal collection of Latest Tweets and Quotations By Meek Mill. Robert Rihmeek Williams (Meek Mill) was born on May 6, 1987. Meek Mill, is an American hip hop recording artist. He commences on his music career as a battle rapper, and later formed a short-lived rap group, The Bloodhoundz. In 2008, Atlanta-based rapper. In February 2011, after leaving Grand Hustle Records, Mill signed with Miami-based rapper Rick Ross’s Maybach Music Group (MMG). In October 2012, Mill announced the launch of his own label imprint, Dream Chasers Records, named after his mixtape series. These Meek Mill Quotes will help you to show your Attitude, Rudeness in front of whom peoples which hates you. Hope you find the best one according to your mode.
Top Meek Mill Quotes
- 1) If I was to get money, that’s the first thing you would get: a ’96 Impala.
- 2) I don’t know what type of music my son will want. By the time he starts listening to music, really, at like, 15, 16, I’ll probably have 10 albums out by that time.
- 3) I gotta keep hustling. I know when it comes to the Internet, we move units. I grew up on the Internet.
- 4) Your brand is your name, basically. A lot of people don’t know that they need to build their brand; your brand is what keeps you moving.
- 5) Big dreams turn into big things.
6) Philly ain’t a good environment for you when you headed in a different direction. Bad things happen left and right. You might walk up the street, make a wrong turn, and your whole life could flip.
7) I’m always gonna be all over my CD the most, of course. My talent is my talent. I ain’t really tripping off no ego; I just like to make good music with good people.
8) Sometimes I have to remind myself, that on my worst day I live like somebody on their greatest.
9) They say money rule the world, you can’t pay God with it.
10) I don’t think I would change really anything about rap. Rap don’t have no limits to it, and I like it like that.
Best Meek Mill Quotes
11) I always wanted to be one of the hottest rappers.
12) If you don’t have your friends and your family, what do you really have? You can have all the money in the world, but with no friends and no family, it’s no good.
13) Work harder than anybody you’ve ever seen. That’s what I believe.
14) I think everybody from Philadelphia been shot at before.
15) I don’t rely on catchphrases or really like sing-along. I just do whatever I feel. Whatever the beat makes me say, I do that and I run with that. It’s been working for me, so I’d be cool with that.
- 16) If you don’t know where you make your mistakes, that’s your worst mistake: not knowing where your mistakes are at.
- 17) I know all I really wanna do is get money and take care of my family.
18) I don’t want to just be fully rapping my whole life.
19) I think it’s way harder when you have success, ’cause people tend to not treat you the same or look at you the same because they see the success or the money you make.
20) I’m not the best person at putting words together. I can’t give you the melody. But I might inspire somebody.
Inspiring Collection By Meek Mill
21) No matter how successful you become you gotta keep grindin’ and be a good person and then good things will come to you.
- 22) I’m not gone remix a record I don’t got no love for.
- 23) I’ve been betrayed a lot of times in life. I think everybody’s been.
24) I’m into all types of stuff. I might have on Pumas one day, Givenchy the next. I’d wear this John Elliott sweat suit to the club.
25) I leave my circle tight in keep my family close.
26) Just build your brand from day one, man. Your brand is your name, basically. A lot of people don’t know that they need to build their brand, your brand is what keeps you moving.
27) Work harder than anybody you’ve ever seen. That’s what I believe.
28) If you don’t have your friends and your family, what do you really have? You can have all the money in the world, but with no friends and no family, it’s no good.
- 29) My talent is my talent. I ain’t really tripping off no ego; I just like to make good music with good people.
- 30) One night I prayed to God, I asked could he please remove my enemies from my life, and before you knew it I started losing friends.
Attitude Quotes By Meek Mill
31) I watch my YouTube videos over and over.
32) I work hard. I focus on myself and putting food on my dinner table before anything else. I don’t worry about other artists. Worrying about the next person in a negative way is the wrong way to be.
33) The Rolls Royce was the real first car. It wasn’t the first new car I got, but it was the first real car I bought that’s like, ‘Wow, I got this.’
34) When my girl do better than me, I still win. When I do better than her, she still wins.
35) I need, sometimes, individuals to spark an idea so that I can take off running.
36) When I bought the Rolls Royce they thought it was leased, then I bought that new Ferrari hater rest in peace.
37) Every time I bought someone’s album, it was about the connection. I was loving everything, from their raps to their style. I wanted to meet them.
38) I always had pressure on myself through my life. I put pressure on myself and not from other people. I always wanted to be one of the hottest rappers. So the pressure comes from myself.
39) Everybody think they’re famous when they get 100,000 followers on Instagram and 5,000 on Twitter.
40) People say money ain’t nothing; money is basically everything.
- 41) If you say I just yell on records, that means you ain’t a real fan of me, and I would never even give your comment the time of day.
42) It’s always dope being able to perform with your girlfriend and get money with your girlfriend.