We are creating a Quotation collection about Nas to show his dazzling Sophistication, Intelligence, and Understanding of a successful happy life. Nasir bin Olu Dara Jones was born on September 14, 1973, better known by his stage name Nas. He is an American hip hop recording artist, record producer, actor, and entrepreneur. He released his eight consecutive platinum and multi-platinum albums and has sold over 25 million records worldwide. He is also the owner of Fila sneakers store. He is currently signed to Mass Appeal Records. Here is the list of Nas Quotes. Hope you guys like all these Quotes.
Top Nas Quotes
- 1 ) I never brag, how real i keep it, cause thats the best secret…
- 2 ) Every generation witnesses atrocities. People in power try to fulfill prophecy.
- 3 ) Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne.
- 4 ) You have to keep your vision clear, cause only a coward lives in fear.
- 5 ) I think hip-hop could help rebuild America, once hip-hoppers own hip-hop… We are our own politicians, our own government, we have something to say. We’re warriors. Soldiers.
6 ) ‘Life Is Good’ represents the most beautiful, dramatic and heavy moments in my life.
7 ) The whole thing is, do as much as you can, when you possibly can, and don’t stress.
8 ) With age comes common sense and wisdom.
9 ) Don’t start none, won’t be none.
10 ) I want to have fun. It’s a beautiful life. You learn, you win, you lose, but you get up.
Inspiring Sayings By Nas
11 ) Turnin’ nothin’ into somethin’ is God work, and you get nothin’ without struggle and hard work.
12 ) When you’re a teenager, you want to meet a lot of girls – you want to get the most girls. You don’t know anything about respect; you don’t know anything about being faithful and loyal to your girlfriend.
13 ) Your look reflects what’s happening in your mind. You gotta have some swag to you.
14 ) When you have a daughter, you want to protect her from the things that I’ve seen out there, you know, the things that’s out there that ain’t good for her. It’s a crazy world we live in.
15 ) Working with great people makes you great; you learn a lot and it also gives you the experience and confidence to move on with your own career.
16 ) The flaws, the mistakes I make – that’s the real me.
- 17 ) No idea is original, there’s nothing new under the sun, it’s never what you do, but how it’s done
- 18 ) No one’s promised anything. You could have the biggest record on radio and sell no records.
19 ) Much success to you, even if you wish me the opposite.
20 ) I just enjoy life now. I just enjoy every morning I get to wake up.
Attitude Nas Quotes
- 21 ) A thug changes and love changes and best friends become strangers.
- 22 ) I broke into shakespeare’s tomb and stole his remains, grinded the bones, smoked it, then got in the game.
23 ) If you’re scared to take chances, you’ll never have the answers.
- 24 ) You can’t please everybody. You’d be crazy if you’re trying to. So take some time out to do some things for yourself.
- 25 ) That’s the way you get Timberland’ up.
- 26 ) Play it cool, that’s the old school rule man…
27 ) For my hustlers, here’s some motivation: He who has begun is half done.
28 ) I don’t go out unless I’m working. My quality time is when I’m doing nothing.
29 ) When I say ‘hip-hop is dead,’ basically, America is dead. There is no political voice. Music is dead.
30 ) Once you make it to your point of making it, you’ll appreciate the struggle.
Best Ever Nas Quotes
31 ) Once you make it to your point of making it, you’ll appreciate the struggle.
32 ) Unfortunately, man, a lot of places in America have to deal with unnecessary violence. Somebody like me who knows it firsthand and could relate… I had a best friend killed, plenty other friends killed. I been through it. I seen it.
33 ) Let the music diffuse all the tension.
- 34 ) I love the art world, I love art galleries, I love what it means – I love art.
- 35 ) I want to have fun. It’s a beautiful life. You learn, you win, you lose, but you get up.
- 36 ) Now get up off your ass like your seat’s hot.
37 ) Your look reflects what’s happening in your mind. You gotta have some swag to you.
38 ) Y’all appointed me to bring rap justice, but I ain’t five-O, y’all know it’s Nas yo.
39 ) Don’t ever give up on yourself. Keep pushing because the change of guards is what life’s all about. You’ve always got to stick with whatever you’re into because you’re day is going to come. You’re day is destined. If you walk away from that, whether it be from fear or whether you’re just giving up. The greatest sin is fear and giving up.