We have compiled a list of Rich Homie Quan Quotes. Dequantes Devontay Lamar was born October 4, 1989, better known by his stage name Rich Homie Quan, is an American hip hop recording artist from Atlanta, Georgia; signed to independent label T.I.G. Entertainment. In school, Lamar was a ‘quiet kid’ with an interest in poetry. Rich Homie Quan played baseball for four years, while he attended Atlanta, Georgia’s Ronald McNair Sr. High School, and had aspirations to play professionally. You can easily find here what you want about Rich Homie Quan Quotes. Here we have managed a list of his songs lyrics quotes. Hope you all guys like Rich Homie Quan Quotes.
Top Ten Rich Homie Quan Quotes:
- 1)He played baseball in high school and dreamed of playing professionally.
- 2)“I assure you that I never intended to disrespect Biggie Smalls,” Rich Homie Quan says. “I have long respected his work and his contribution to the rap game. I greatly apologize not only to Biggie Smalls, but also to all of my fans and to New York. The city of New York has been nothing but good to me.”
- 3)He dreams of working with iconic rappers like Common, Mos Def, and Kendrick Lamar, but also non-rappers like Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus.
- 4)“Yeah, we rehearsed…I knew it by heart. But then my words–I told them I didn’t know all the words. So, the words were supposed to be on the teleprompter and they weren’t there,” Rich Homie Quan said.
- 5)The only 2 chainz quote that I really like. New Hip Hop Beats Uploaded EVERY SINGLE DAY.
- 6)“Why? Three little words. W-H-Y? / I don’t know why I cheat on her”
- 7)The connections between and among women are the most feared, the most problematic, and the most potentially transforming force on the planet.
- 8)“I felt honored to stand on stage with artists I grew up listening to,” he continues.
- 9)“I’m feelin’ myself, I’m so conceited / They sleepin’ on Homie, they Tempur-Pedic”
- 10)Lil Kim reposted Rich Homie Quan’s note and said she accepts his apology. She confirmed his claims of the technical difficulties and said she considers him a friend.
Rich Homie Quan Life Quotes:
11)He went to jail at age 15, realized he wanted to rap, got released from jail, and hit the studio.
12)His mixtape “Still Goin’ In” was named the tenth best mixtape of 2013 by Rolling Stone.
13)Rich Homie Quan def must feel some type of way this morning .
14)That statement continued,”Once on stage I had some technical difficulties and must admit I got nervous. I will forever be sorry New York, my fans, Biggie Smalls, Biggie Smalls Fans, Lil Kim, and all the Hip Hop community for my performance,” wrote the rapper.
15)Rich Homie seems sincere enough as he humbly concludes his post.
16)“I hope you can accept my apology,” he says. “To Lil Kim, Thank you for the opportunity. Rich Homie Baby.”
17)“Being from Atlanta, I grew up on the Kilo Alis, the OutKasts, the T.I.s. The only song I know by Biggie is ‘Juicy,’” he said.
18)“Never judge a book by its cover unless the author says”
19)“Me and Thugga Thugga we the new Hot Boys / A lot of Cash Money, niggas Hot Boys / Lil Wayne, Juvenile, we the Hot Boys / Turk, BG, yeah, we the Hot Boys”
20)“Never want to be average, all I want to see is Gladys”
Quan Released A Statement Of Apology:
21)“Hurricanes had took everything, but there’s money still to get got / I’m staying here and I’m never leaving until I rot”
22)“Slim and Baby, that’s my uncles, man I’m glad they brought me back”
23)“Never ever want to be my daddy / All I ever didn’t want to be, and I all I ever want to be is him”
24)“I’m drinkin’ lean like I’m sick / How can I be broke if my first name Rich?”
25)“I just bought a Rollie just to dip it gold”
26)“I’m fuckin’ Stunna, ass big Humma”
27)i’m too loyal and too focused to be losing and be hopeless.
28)The “Flex” rapper joined Lil Kim on stage as the program paid tribute to iconic women in Hip Hop. The other honorees were Queen Latifah, Missy Elliott and Salt-N-Pepa.
29)He shut down rumors that he had signed to Def Jam after releasing ‘Type of Way’ with the label in 2013.
30)Quan released a statement of apology Tuesday night saying, “I assure you that I never intended to disrespect the Memory of Biggie Smalls. I have long respected his work and his contribution to the rap game.”
Don’t go chasing waterfalls:
31)Frank Sinatra taught me how to do him. It took me seven years to master him. He would tell me, tap your foot, Rich, and don’t forget to grasp your sleeve.
32)Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
33) “It still feels like yesterday when Magnolia Slim had got shot / I don’t know why he got ’em though, that ain’t the way that he ride”
34)I know you can’t understand rappers 3/4 of the time…but they can surprise you with random nuggets of life insight.
35)When the popularity of Biggie and Lil Kim’s 1995 record was brought up during the interview, Quan clarified that he was brought up on the music of Southern wordsmiths like Kilo Ali, Out Kast, and T.I.
36)That wasn’t enough for some who gleefully began tweeting Rich Homie Karaoke with references to made up lyrics to other hit songs. For example, “Don’t go chasing waterfalls” from TLC’s hit “Waterfalls” became “Don’t go Jason Waterfalls.”