Its been an year since you have been working some where? Its anniversary time now. Work anniversary is a special moment for those who are working some where, specially if they love their jobs. If you really love your job then you must share your Work Anniversary moments along with some motivational Work Anniversary Quotes.
QuotesPatio loves to provide what our audience want, and since today is one year completion of your job then you can pick one of following Work Related Anniversary Quotes.
Best Work Anniversary Quotes:
- The person who knows how. will always have a job, but the person who knows why.. will be the boss.
- We shall neither fail nor falter; we shall not weaken or tire. give us the tools and we will finish the job.
- I’m human, I’m not perfect. I make mistakes all the time, but I guess my job is to keep those mistakes to myself, which I’m already fine doing and just try to be the best I can be for those kids.
- I have no Napoleonic dream. I’m just hardworking and pragmatic.
- I think it is great that you do not have to compare yourself with someone else because nobody does the job as good as you do.
- Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.
Work Anniversary Quotes For Employees
- With your serious efforts and sincere dedication you were sure to succeed .Congratulations, well done .May you always keep up the good work.
- The punctuation of anniversaries is terrible, like the closing of doors, one after another between you and what you want to hold on to.
- And older people are facing their own problems because potential employers may view them as overqualified and believe they won’t be happy in a job below …
- Are there memories left that are safe from the clutches of phony anniversaries?
- All the best for your anniversary! Oh by the way the best time to think about changing the job is before your boss decides the time has come.
- You have showed us that working in a team does not mean great another one does it .Thanks for that and we wish you all the best on your anniversary day.
- My personal life is the same. At the end of the day, this is just a job. I love what I do, and it’s a great job. But it’s like my alter ego. There’s Chris Brown the singer. And there’s Christopher Brown, the down-home Tappahannock boy that plays video games and basketball and hangs out.
- The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.
- Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves.
- nothing I can say will ever convey the amount of gratitude, I owe to you for showing me how to have the right attitude
Top Ten Quotes For Work Anniversary
- Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else.
- Holly and Michael take the long trip to Nashua after they get some shocking news from corporate.
- When people go to work, they shouldn’t have to leave their hearts at home..
- Sure it’s a big job; but I don’t know anyone who can do it better than I can.
- Find a job you like and you add five days to every week.
- Adults are always asking little kids what they want to be when they grow up because they’re looking for ideas.
- Work harder on yourself than you do on your job.
- Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
- Great work is done by people who are not afraid to be great.
- By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.
Anniversary Quotes For Work Hard
- I had a job interview at an insurance company once and the lady said “Where do you see yourself in five years.
- If you work hard and scrupulously 8 hours every day you might get the chance to become the boss. Just to find out you have to work hard and scrupulously 12 hours every day.
- Heartfelt congratulations on your upcoming retirement! Thank you for all your good work and and support through the years.
- I’ve always worked very, very hard, and the harder I worked, the luckier I got.
- Understand, our police officers put their lives on the line for us every single day. They’ve got a tough job to do to maintain public safety and hold accountable those who break the law.
- You’re no good unless you are a good assistant; and if you are, you’re too good to be an assistant.
- A new baby to hold in your arms… Congrats on the new arrival in your home! May your happiness grow year after year.
- The thought of being President frightens me and I do not think I want the job.
- Happy Birthday to a wonderful person and good worker! Wishing you all the best today and throughout the coming year!
- Such good results can only be achieved by someone who has fun at work. We want to thank you for your trustworthy and successful cooperation and we are hoping to be able to count on you in the future.
- Why compare yourself with others? No one in the entire world can do a better job of being you than you.
- The best time to start thinking about your retirement is before the boss does.
- Never turn down a job because you think it’s too small; you don’t know where it can lead.
- Today is a perfect day to tell you that no one could do a better job than the job you do! We are delighted to wish a happy birthday to a first class employee!
- I still love football, though, and I think cooking is like football. It’s not a job, it’s a passion. When you become good at it, it’s a dream job and financially you need never to worry. Ever.
- I don’t take a dime of their [lobbyist] money, and when I am president, they won’t find a job in my White House.
- Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.