Discover some Famous Quotes By Ice Cube from here. O’Shea Jackson Sr. (Ice Cube) was born on June 15, 1969. People knew him professionally as Ice Cube. He is an American rapper, songwriter, record producer, actor, and filmmaker. He began his career as a member of the hip-hop group C.I.A. and later joined the seminal rap group N.W.A (Niggaz Wit Attitudes). He has served as one of the producers of the Showtime television series Barbershop and the TBS series “Are We There Yet?” both of which are based upon films in which he portrayed the main character. He was ranked number 8 on MTV’s list of the 10 Greatest MCs of All Time, while fellow rapper Snoop Dogg ranked Ice Cube as the greatest MC of all time. In 2014, About.com ranked him number 11 on their list of the “50 Greatest MCs of All Time”. Hope guys enjoyed these Ice Cube Quotes.
Top Ice Cube Quotes
- 1 ) I do what I do. You like it, great. You don’t, go listen to somebody else. I’m stickin’ with the people who stuck with me.
- 2 ) There’s never really been a real hood Christmas movie.
- 3 ) I think the worst thing you can do about a situation is nothing.
- 4 ) I never was in the Nation of Islam… I mean, what I call myself is a natural Muslim, ’cause it’s just me and God. You know, going to the mosque, the ritual and the tradition, it’s just not in me to do. So I don’t do it.
- 5 ) You don’t wanna mess up what you’ve done. It’s like Jordan coming back: You’re scared to mess up the legacy.
6 ) The worst thing you can do about a situation is nothing.
7 ) The moral is that a career can be gone in an instant. And all you have in this world are the people you love.
- 8 ) I thought it was a good opportunity to perform on TV and get the message out there.
- 9 ) Don’t worry about being a star, worry about doing good work, and all that will come to you.
10 ) It will force people to challenge themselves and really examine where we stand in terms of race.
Inspiring Ice Cube Quotes
11 ) I have a really beautiful life right now, so there is no reason to be hostile. I’m a husband, a father and a man who tries to do the right thing in life and in my work.
12 ) The moral is that a career can be gone in an instant. And all you have in this world are the people you love.
13 ) I do what I do. You like it, great. You don’t, go listen to somebody else. I’m stickin’ with the people that stuck with me
14 ) I think reading is important in any form. I think a person who’s trying to learn to like reading should start off reading about a topic they are interested in, or a person they are interested in.
15 ) I have great people, smart people that are around me and we love the challenge. I guess it’s like climbing a mountain or building a building. It’s a challenge but you love every challenge that it brings or presents itself.
16 ) What I wanted people to recognize is that racism is in all of us, in layers. Some in more layers than others. It’s not just the Klan guy and the black-fist guy, and it’s about peeling away those layers.
17 ) I love music. It’s freedom, a way to deal with pent-up frustration.
18 ) For me rappers and dancers are poets and artists and often times the most interesting performances are given by them.
19 ) You better check yourself before you wreck yourself.
20 ) Everybody is worried about the guy with the black power, leather jacket on, Afro … worried about those kind of people and not really knowing that racism is not just the obvious.
- 21 ) What I learned from architectural drafting is that everything has to have a plan to work. You just can’t wing it. I can’t get all the materials I need for a house and just start building. Whether it’s a career, family, life – you have to plan it out.
- 22 ) I can’t believe, today was a good day.
- 23 ) I think the worst thing you can do about a situation is nothing.
- 24 ) Truth is the ultimate power. When the truth comes around, all the lies have to run and hide.
- 25 ) I like to deal with things I heard about, … People are always getting their house broken into around the holidays. That’s when the crime rate goes up.
26 ) Just wakin’ up in the morning gotta thank god.
27 ) Don’t worry about being a star, worry about doing good work, and all that will come to you.
28 ) I love music. It’s freedom, a way to deal with pent-up frustration.
29 ) Doing it your own way, not having to go exactly by the book to be successful.
Best Quotation By Ice Cube
30 ) Obama reminds me of the black kid at a white school that don’t nobody want to play with.
31 ) The thing is with hip-hop, it has its waves and the waves crash against the beach and the new waves come in. So to stay relevant you have to roll with that.
32 ) Snoop Dog is the Phil Jackson of youth football coaches. He ain’t going to accept nothing but a winner.
33 ) I’m really excited to be a part of a show that explores race in America. Black. White. will force people to challenge themselves and really examine where we stand in terms of race in this country.
34 ) There was no bigger fan of the original show than me, and I’m very excited to be able to put a new twist on it.
35 ) Nothing wrong with being from the hood, but I’d rather my kids be visitors than residents.
36 ) To see it as a game is dope. You know they’ve got all these other games, and they finally gave a little respect to one of the classic movies in American history.
37 ) When you are cold, surrenderand die to the Heat of the Heart
Amazing Ice Cube Quotes
38 ) It was just funny to me that some of our leaders would take that much time and energy to dismiss something that was loved by so many of our people,
39 ) Drink some coffee, put some gangsta rap on, and handle it.
40 ) Anything that got to do with a pig, I ain’t eatin.
41 ) I have a lot of milestones that I’m proud of when it comes to music, ‘Amerikkka’s Most Wanted,’ I’m extremely proud of that. Just because of what I had to go through to get that music produced, that album produced.
42 ) He who cannot put his thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of dispute.
43 ) I’m trying to cut down a little on eating, on sodium, keep my blood pressure down, which is tough. Because I love food! I do, but it’s unfair how everything that’s bad for you tastes so good, and all the good stuff, veggies and green things, doesn’t match up.
44 ) If it was all about me, I’d do a whole lot of pop records, make a whole lot of money, just rake in the dough. But it’s never been all about me. It’s all about being a voice for the voiceless. People who can’t speak for themselves, who don’t have a mic, don’t have a say.